Acceptable Use Policy
At Nochex we operate an open and fair service however there are a number of products, services and activities which are unacceptable. The Nochex Acceptable Use Policy has been published to identify the products, services or activities which cannot be used in connection with the Nochex service.
Illegal activity and/or products, services or activities that encourage, promote or support illegal activity are strictly prohibited. In addition we do not allow any activity that we believe may be detrimental to our brand or that of our stakeholders.
The following products, services and activities are also prohibited:
- Currency (including exchange), bullion or cash related activities
- Encouragement of racism, violence or terrorism
- Gambling (including lotteries)
- Prescription drugs or devices
- Drug paraphernalia
- Infringement or violation of copyright or trade marks
- Pyramid, Ponzi or Matrix schemes
- Get rich quick, multi-level marketing or investment schemes
All websites should adhere to the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
If you require any further advice regarding our Acceptable Use Policy we are here to help and would love to hear from you so please contact us on email@example.com.
Nochex reserves the right to take reasonable preventative or corrective action to ensure that compliance with its Acceptable Use Policy is adhered to by all users of the service. Acceptance and adherence to the Nochex Acceptable Use Policy is a part of the Nochex Terms & Conditions to which each user of the service has agreed to.