- The Partner Sales Executive Role – will be responsible for driving growth and shaping the Nochex partnership proposition. It is expected that you will generate a regular stream of new partnerships and maintain existing partner relationships.
- Examples of such partnerships will include, but are not limited to; web and app developers, eCommerce platforms, Marketplaces, system integrators and hosting companies.
- The right candidate will convert inbound leads and self-generate new partnership opportunities.
- You will be expected to create, adapt and maintain a sales strategy, highlight partnership targets, prioritise the pipeline and ensure you’re meeting respective targets.
- The Partner Sales Role will work closely with the Commercial Director to identify new ways to promote Nochex products and service offerings based on the set targets.
- Deliver on target performance and operate to respective sales KPIs
- Maintain the CRM system with all relevant sales pipeline information
- Convert inbound partnership leads
- Be the first level of support for partners
- Develop, maintain and adapt the vertical sales strategy
- Regularly benchmark competition and identify business development opportunities
- Work with various internal functions to customise the partnership proposition to meet partner requirements
- Collaborate with the marketing team on vertically specific partner sales material
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong sales skills with adaptive behaviours to influence outcomes
- Experienced at self-generating opportunities and closing them
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A natural relationship builder
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills
- A self-starting, organised individual, familiar with CRM system pipeline management
- Team player able to work well with others
- Business development or account management experience ideally in payments, ecommerce, fintech or tech sales.
Basic £24k+ dependent on experience + uncapped commission
If you’re interested in applying, send us an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org