Accept payments by telephone with Nochex MOTO payments
Nochex MOTO payments allows you to receive payments by telephone. Use the Nochex virtual terminal styled webpage to take payments sent to you via post and over the telephone.
Taking MOTO payments is a doddle with a Nochex account. Simply enter the customer's card details into the Nochex payment page to accept the payment quickly and securely. All you need to access the payment page is an internet connection meaning you can process transactions from anywhere in the world.
If you are a business that charges for membership this is a really useful way of collecting membership fees from your customers.
What can MOTO payments do for me?
You can accept the following cards
- Visa Electron
To accept payments by post all you need to do is type the customer's card details into a Nochex payment page on your PC, tablet or mobile.
How do I find out more?
To find out more about the Nochex MOTO account please fill in our online form and we will get back to you within one working day.
If you are already a Nochex customer and want to find out about adding MOTO to your account please contact your account manager.
What are the advantages of taking card payments via MOTO?
- Widens the variety of options by which shoppers can pay
- Increases trust in site
- Reduces lost sales through those who are unwilling to pay online
- Useful for merchants who collect membership fees
- Send out membership renewal letters with payment forms to easily take card payments by post
- Great way of minimising late payments
- Useful for customers who are not computer savvy and find it easy to pay by post